By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is only open to UK residents, aged over 18, excluding employees of Elephant Gin GmbH and their agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The competition opening and closing date are set out in the promotional material for the applicable competition. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
How to enter
- Details of how to enter are contained in the promotional material.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove or disqualify any entry that it deems to be inappropriate or in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. Neither the Promoter nor its agencies will be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, computer error, technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- You must ensure that you have the right to have the rights necessary to submit your entry including the consent of anyone featured in your entry.
- Where the competition is promoted on Facebook or Instagram, you agree to comply with Facebook’s / Instagram’s Terms and Conditions in relation to your entry. You acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook / Instagram and you acknowledge that Facebook / Instagram will not have any liability in relation to this competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s) as soon as the draw has taken place. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner has not responded within 14 days, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Details of the prize are contained in the promotional material. If the prize stated is 'A Year of Gin' or 'A Year's Supply of Gin' this equates to 12 x 50cl bottles of Elephant London Dry Gin.
- Where the prize is provided by a third party supplier, that supplier’s terms and conditions will apply.
- Prize winners are responsible for their own transport, food and accommodation (if required) and any other costs not expressly stated to be included within the prize.
- The prize is subject to availability and Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
- Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promotor is required to make available information that indicates that a valid award of the prize took place. To comply with this obligation the Promotor will provide the surname, country and region of winners to anyone who writes to the Promotion at the addresses set out in these terms requesting that information within the month after the month in which the competition takes place. If you are the winner and you object to us providing your information in this way, please contact us at the email address set out below. In such circumstances, we may still be required to provide information to a regulator or authority to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
- The winner may be invited by the Promotor to participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, where the winner agrees to take part in such activity they agree that that they will receive no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material, which includes social media.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the promotion or amend the competition or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Elephant Gin GmbH, Rosenstrasse 3, 19243 Wittenburg, Germany.
- For more information about the competition please contact us at email@example.com.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these competition terms and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to by the Promotor at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.