- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.
Spring is a great time for refreshing sour drinks! Many citrus fruits reach their prime season now so there is no better moment to start mixing some citrus cocktails.
For whenever you’re looking to select only the best tasting fruit for a special drink, we have listed some key points to help you choose within the variety:
– Go for heavier fruit – it’s juicier!
– Select thick skinned fruit
– Choose polished skin over porous
– Pick round fruit instead of ovaled
– Look for a blemish-free peel
So whether you’re making a Gin Sour with lemon, a Gimlet with lime, or an Orange Blossom at home this weekend, follow these tips and you will have ripe, healthy and juicy fruit to make mouthwatering cocktails!