NEW: Elephant Gin Negroni and Coffee Liqueur Bundle
Ready to drink. Just add ice!
Elephant Gin was born from our adventurous trips across Kenya,
Tanzania and South Africa.
Unsure what the future held, we decided to take action and make an impact to help protect the African elephant - even from afar. Back in Europe, we came up with the idea for an African-inspired gin while reminiscing about the so-called ‘sundowner’ G&Ts we enjoyed during our trips.
Our Elephant Gin sundowners bring like-minded people together - and 15% of bottle profits are donated to elephant conservation projects!
All of Elephant Gin’s products are handcrafted in Germany; produced in small-batches and using the traditional method of copper still distillation in an Arnold Holstein still. Many controlled manual steps and a slow, gentle distillation process ensure rich flavours and the highest level of quality.
Our innovative blend of 14 botanicals combines rare African ingredients with fresh, hand-cut apple apples from orchards surrounding our distillery.
Elephant Gin’s labels are hand-written by a calligrapher and carry the name of a past great tusker or elephant that its partner foundations currently help to protect. The bottles are custom-made, sealed with natural cork and 100% plastic-free!
Our Unique Blend of 14 Botanicals
Elephant London Dry Gin
- ∙ An innovative blend of 14 botanicals with rare African ingredients as well as fresh apples sourced from the orchards around the distillery.
- ∙ Distinct nose with a subtle juniper aroma, an undertone of mountain pine and other herbaceous notes.
- ∙ Complex taste but strikingly smooth, encompassing floral, fruity, and spicy flavours with an alcohol volume of 45%
Elephant Sloe Gin
- ∙ Combines the taste of the award-winning Elephant London Dry Gin with the classic flavour of fresh, hand-picked sloe berries.
- ∙ The wild berries add a richly rounded, lightly sweet and exquisitely fruity bouquet, as well as a typical warm red colour.
- ∙ A relatively low sugar content, paired with a higher alcohol volume of 35 %
- ∙ All bottles adorned with beautiful beads, handmade by three Maasai tribe ladies in Kenya
Elephant Strength Gin
- ∙ A variation on the award-winning Elephant London Dry Gin which is stronger and mightier than the original with an alcohol volume of 57%.
- ∙ Botanical focus on juniper, orange peel, mountain pine and African Buchu, with its blackcurrant-like flavour profile.
- ∙ A powerful nose and taste - with initial intense blast of fresh aroma and a natural sweetness, complemented by a full-bodied botanical backbone and perfectly balanced juniper finish.